Its just a day at the beach (Oh yeah!)
Sunday was one of those beautiful days you get in Auckland in late winter and early spring where its about 17°C and theres not much more than a light breeze to move the air. So with Grandpa Ricky and Grandma Maya up for the weekend we headed to Long Bay for a walk on the beach (and in Grandpa's case a bit of 'catching up on the news' with the local labradors if you know what I mean). We even noticed a few brave (stupid?) kids had decided to have a swim. The bloody parents these days...I tell ya...Anyway - nice and relaxing way to spend an hour and a bit with Little Liam, as you can see in the photo he now loves being chucked in the air, and pretty much anything rough and tumble. We've even started having the odd wrestle (I say win 'em while you can!) To cap it all off we popped into Galbraiths in the evening for a quick pint and a bite to eat - and that was Saady's idea - conclusive proof I married the right woman!
Labels: Weekends




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home