Mister's 8 Months Old Today
I think Saads and I will be too tired to celebrate this mini milestone, Li had a bit of a restless night and spent a fair bit of it in our bed. After we had both made a few failed attempts to get him back to sleep in his bed Saads apparently told me that she was going to bring him into ours. I can't really remember the conversation because I was a bit confused when I woke this morning to the sight of a little noggin in the middle of the bed.
.
In the Midday Milford News for today there has been a report of two front teeth starting to show themselves in the top deck - so our poor little guy would have had sore gums though the night.
.
Maybe I'll post a picture of him tonight next to a measuring tape, if I can stop him chewing on it.
Labels: Milestones




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home