The McNamees

Monday, November 10, 2008

Class of '08

Two days before he starts morning kindy we got Liams afternoon kindy photo. Very proud to see him centre of the back row with the tall timber like his old man always was, not at the fringe of the front row with the dirt eaters and the retards...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • Well, being a totally unbiased grandmother, I would have to say that he looks the most beautiful and most intelligent of all the kids there!... I do have a little inside information however, and the knowledge that little man has of words and numbers is staggering. Have fun at morning kindy little Liam,you're an incredible wee guy,Love you,
    Gran Maya

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 12, 2008  

  • See the two at the front on sides squatting on some bit of plastic - that would have been me. In fact, there is one memorable class shot where Roger and I didn't get a seat at all, and are sitting cross-legged at the front. I'm awaiting the revolution where all the tall kids after to lie down at the front.

    By Blogger Sam Possenniskie, at November 16, 2008  

  • cutest one by far...and a girl either side well done liam.xxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 19, 2008  

  • Hey Joe,
    watch what you say, Saads was always in the front row! haha.
    Hope you are all well. love you lots
    aunty anja
    xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home