The McNamees

Monday, March 13, 2006

Frankie McKinlay Pic...

Aged about ten minutes in this photo according to his daddy.
.
"I'm out there Jerry and I'm lovin' every minute of it!"

The yellow latex gloves in the shot bring back some bad ol' memories for me...Liam had just been born and the midwife hands me some funny looking scissors and says 'cut the cord'. Well theres the heat of the moment and yellow umbilical cord and fingers in yellow latex gloves holding it down and its all a bit crazy so in I go to make the cut - and chop into her finger...the only time it's happened in all her thirty years in the profession! If she's wise I think next time she''ll hand me the primary school safety snips...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • We haven't yet decided whether he's playing air guitar (left- handed chord action) or whether it's a reflex reaction to wanting a bottle of the just released Taieri George.

    And, by the way Joe, as I cut the cord I noted the similarity in colour to the surgical gloves.

    By Blogger Stu as "Stu", at March 14, 2006  

  • The cord - what a nightmare - it was like diffusing an explosive device - cut the yellow cord, cut the yellow cord! You really don't want me on your bomb squad...

    Taieri George - born to have it, and have it he shall!

    By Blogger The McNamees, at March 14, 2006  

  • 4.85kg and rising. The little guy is developing quite an appetite, like his father.

    By Blogger Stu as "Stu", at March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home