The McNamees

Monday, December 03, 2007

Go...To...Sleep...

Shes not the best sleeper this little one, and only time will tell whether she's she will wrest the title of worst sleeper off her cutie cousin Martha who's been stirring up a hornets nest after hours in Te Aro for most of 2008. But I do know one thing - we're so very, very tired...

As I write this my eyes feel grainy and are struggling to focus, but this wasn't a bad night as she was an absolute darling between the hours of 7pm and 9pm
with only a few tears at the end before the long nap (she should be in bed earlier I hear you say - no shit - that would be lovely!). And in those moments, few though they can be as of late, we realise one thing - that she is just beautiful...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Joe, you must be tired, it is 2007!
    Yeah, Priya is absolutely beautiful and her endearing qualities make the hard graft worthwhile, and keep you hanging in there!Enjoy those special coos and smiles which make up for the sleepless moments, and remember, "It's only a phase, it will pass...." Take it easy.....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 05, 2007  

  • sounds like my type of sleeper!

    down again for a couple of weeks from the 21st, would be good to see mum, dad and the rest of the brood when we are down....

    By Blogger Sam Possenniskie, at December 10, 2007  

  • She is exactly your kind of sleeper Posso - at the slightest sign of daylight the eyelids get stowed for the day. I can imagine you being just like this as a kid, and I think John Gatts confirmed that in his speech at your wedding...

    By Blogger The McNamees, at December 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home