The McNamees

Saturday, October 27, 2007

"Oh Jesus I'm Tired!"

Big brotherhood takes a hefty toll as things go arse-about-face for the midday nap with poor Tolo the teddy bearing the brunt of the body-slam. Saad's and I are pretty careful not to cuss around Liam as hes at that spongy age where he will pick up anything we say and regurgitate it in something close to the right context. However something pissed him off today and his response was "Oh Jesus!" which had us laughing behind our hands, so obviously there are a few other sayings we have to hold back on so he doesn't spend his first few days at kindy ensconced on the naughty chair...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Darling little man! I guess life is pretty exhausting for a not yet three year old that never stops thinking, analysing, observing, asking questions, assimilating, playing and being a big brother!
    Keep the blogs coming Joe, it's great for us to keep in touch with life in Maungaraki Rd!
    Hugs and "schmutzli" to the lil ones!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home