Kindy Kid...
Its mighty tiring work running round like a headless chicken (don't look that phrase up upon You Tube by the way - harrowing stuff) for a few hours at Kindy. After picking Liam up today he looked a bit strung out, then got in a bit of a tizz and demanded some sausages, and then he headed off to watch a Thomas DVD. I propped Priya up in her high chair for dinner but then it occurred to me as I fed her that a few minutes had gone by without much noise from the lounge. Poked my head round the corner and this is what I saw...

So I lay him down on a pillow, covered him with a blanket, and begrudgingly ate the sausages...

So I lay him down on a pillow, covered him with a blanket, and begrudgingly ate the sausages...
Labels: Its All Fun and Games...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home