The McNamees

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wheres Liam?

I always find that the kids are easily lost amongst their own kind. On the eve of these two beer swilling, bike riding super athletes heading out for two laps of Lake Taupo, Liam took to the pedals with the rest of his class and did two laps of the Fulton Hogan track at Avalon Park.  Quite a variety of skill levels were shown by the morning kindy kids, from the shame of "look mum - no pedals!" to the show off "look mum - no trainer wheels!".  

A great time was had by all...there I said it. Actually I was dead tired* seeing as Priya had been up all night the night before with a medically critical condition called a cold - so it was nice to just sit in the sun a while and watch them all ride easy...

* 80's movies - I just love the way they set up entire scenes to deliver hokey one liners.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home