Who's Got Mail?
About a week ago Dad, on my behalf, sent cousin Ezekiel a model plane that he got for him in America with a letter from me thanking him for looking after me when we were in Taupo. Heres me getting the reply. A little note written by Auntie Lizzie on his behalf with a picture of a worm drawn by Zeke. Cool!.
Well as you can imagine Master Liam McNamee wasn't too interested in how the message sounded, he was much more concerned by how it tasted. It didn't appear to be a scratch and sniff but who knows...
And we are definitely saying Dad Dad Dad Dad³ now - all the time. So damned cute but I think it will prove to be a rod for my own back - Saads has already said that if he calls it out in the night I've got to go to him. Bugger.
And we are definitely saying Dad Dad Dad Dad³ now - all the time. So damned cute but I think it will prove to be a rod for my own back - Saads has already said that if he calls it out in the night I've got to go to him. Bugger.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home