The McNamees

Saturday, December 13, 2008

" I'm Finished "

I sent Liam for time-out a few days ago for being a bit rough with Priya. Well at least thats what I think it was. I know it wasn't for cutting a hole in the tablecloth with scissors, because he did that yesterday. And he got the full bulls roar from me for it too as I was mighty pissed off about it for about a minute, before thinking the table cloth now had its own story to tell. 

So, getting back on track with the other story, I gave him time-out and I forgot about him for five minutes, so thought I'd better go and tell him his time in the cooler was up three minutes ago. So I open the door and he looks up and says "I'm finished". 40 odd piece floor puzzle done from scratch in that time. Private Gump you are a goddamned genius... 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home