The McNamees

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Beige Brigade

Nothing like the deer hunters cap to keep those delicate little ears warm on Saturday Morning.

Hes a bit nuts our little man in all the right ways. I gave him a fresh sipper cup of water in the morning after his brekkie, he wasn't interested - didn't make out like I was trying to poison him as he sometimes does but the suspicion was there. So I leave it where he can easily get it and we move on. Out on the deck theres an identical sipper cup full of water thats been sitting out in the weather for a week - theres a bit of windblown dirt settling on the top of it, and a sandfly has made it his home and then passed away while living in it. So, five minutes after passing up a cup of fresh water, what do you think I find Liam gulping down...

The "Bus" (he's mastered the 's' now) is courtesy of "Gwan" Maya.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • This is what happens when you let his Dad dress him...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 31, 2006  

  • Beige is good Liam, maybe combined with a lil black......!
    Great to see "Bulgy the Bus" hanging in there! Love you, little man!See you soon......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 31, 2006  

  • well, i've seen what Joe dresses himself over the past few years, so I'm not surprised...

    By Blogger Sam Possenniskie, at September 04, 2006  

  • Now we both own California Republic T-Shirts from San Francisco, so you're tarred with the same brush my friend. Only I've never worn mine - I can't wear polyester T-Shirts...

    "You know, it's not a natural fibre...
    Cotton breathes, you see, it's much softer"

    By Blogger The McNamees, at September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home