The McNamees

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hangin' with Gran and Grand-Dad...

Monday and Tuesday this week Liam cut class and had a few adventures with his Gran and Grand-Dad who we always enjoy hanging out with for a few days over their school holidays. These are a three of the really cute photos they took of him playing at our local park and strutting his stuff at Milford Beach - they're better than most of the ones I've taken over the last few weeks and show just what a beautiful fun lovin' little boy he's growing into.

Incidentally this post is also number one hundred for the 'The McNamees' - just over eleven months after the first post which I slapped together in a moment of boredom one day while at work.
In honour of the occasion I raise the bat to the Nile Road end of the ground and salute the sources of inspiration for all that has been written here - my fledgling family - and to all who have helped us on the journey thus far.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • We loved hanging out with Liam too, and are really missing him!
    He's a wonderful little person and a credit to his "mamma" and "dadda".We are proud and priviledged to be a part of his life and journey........

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 13, 2006  

  • I wonder when he'll cut school on his own steam? I think I was standard 3 or 4. I was caught by crafty Dave. I think of his investigative skills everytime I look at "The Dave".

    Congrats on the ton. We've enjoyed the read. The laughs and the "oooohhhhhhh, how cute's". Blogging beats huge group emails along the lines of "and then I... and then we...". If you build it, and they are interested, they will come.

    Best head, the monster is murmuring and mum is in town.

    By Blogger Stu as "Stu", at July 13, 2006  

  • was grandpa ricky forcing bubba down the slide? i can just hear mum...are you sure richard he will be ok going down on his own? no response from ricky....just determined look on his face and little smirk...yes liam you will go down the slide!!! haha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 13, 2006  

  • When all is still and gone to bed,
    This blogs still open to be read,
    The 'cc' all is done and dead,
    Browse in your own time instead...

    By Blogger The McNamees, at July 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home