The McNamees

Friday, September 15, 2006

"Ah! Kweem"

Liam looked like he might have a bit of conjunctivitis and I was perilously close to working two full weeks in a row so I stayed home for the day to look after him yesterday. I thought I'd take a pic or two of him while he was mucking around on the deck, and its always a mission getting him to look at the camera so I said the magic words..."Ice Cream". Those pics turned out pretty average so I took this one today, using the same trick, better result.

But Mister does love his "Ah! Kweem" - I think these two words are going to be our version of "Jumanji!" - say them and you risk unleashing the fury.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Ice cream and wearing the longest drink in town shirt, no wonder the little fella has conjuctivitis. Little less milk might unblock those sinus's! Jeez, I would kill for a lime milkshake in a tall logest drink in town cup.

    By Blogger Bradley Owen, at September 22, 2006  

  • Summers fast approaching here so I can see many a father-son shared milkshake coming up, unless Liam decides to blow bubbles down the straw.

    "Come here son, come here son! Give your old man a taste of that milkshake..."

    By Blogger The McNamees, at September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home