The McNamees

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...

Well the forecast posting drought finally came about as we really waded into the thick of things in March. Very little to say at the moment other than we're a bit worn out from life changes - and it was awesome to meet young Ted, the newest member of the McKinlay Clan today. A little ray of sunshine in an otherwise mundane weekend moving house.

The picture is just one from the archives from a few weeks back at at some tractor fest we came across in the Wairarapa that Liam got a kick outta. There was bit of a story behind it but I'm too tired to tell it, so I'll let it speak its thousand words for itself...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • I hope he was easier to get off that tractor than he was to get out of the Little Red Baron...

    By Blogger Stu as "Stu", at April 03, 2007  

  • That he's wasn't. I think he sat on or in about ten tractors that day, and every time we tried to move him on we got rebuked with "No touching!"

    By Blogger The McNamees, at April 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home