The McNamees

Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Wah Wah!

Liam has been adding a few new words to his vocab over the weeks and months, some he catches us by surprise with and only tries one or twice (leaving us scatching our heads) but others hang around for the long run. All of them are so damned cute to hear, hes just got such a beautiful husky little voice, I can't hear enough of his chatter. Some of our favourite words that are currently on high rotation...

Wah-Wah! - Waterwheel / Windmill
Zuum! - Zipper
Daaar! - Star
Buh! - Bus

And one that comes out from time to time when he sees her photo - Anja!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • I knew he would remember me.I Love you bubba. xxxxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 19, 2006  

  • He thought some woman on the TV was you too Anja (I think she was in a KFC ad) but thats OK because he thought Rus the weatherman on Channel One was 'Dadda' for a few days too...

    By Blogger The McNamees, at June 20, 2006  

  • Not a KFC ad Joe,a super model. haha
    I thought you were going to say he thought the weather man was Grand dad....we know how much Riki loves the weather, especially when driving.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home