Photogenetic...
Today I finally got round to downloading this fine photo from the camera.Frankie and Ted, thou hast a clownish father...
Labels: Weekends, Whanau and Whakapapa
Today I finally got round to downloading this fine photo from the camera.Labels: Weekends, Whanau and Whakapapa
3 Comments:
That's one bright forehead I've got going there.
Another muddled photo of two men and their sons. I remember one last year where Liam was slapping Frankie.
Always has to be someone with their eyes closed, doesn't there. a life time of spoiled family snaps lies ahead of us.
By
Anonymous, at April 10, 2007
I'll take the slippery toddlers over the surly teenagers we'll be stuck photographing in years to come any day...
By
The McNamees, at April 13, 2007
those little ones look good, but man those two oldies are ugly...
By
Sam Possenniskie, at April 15, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home