Labels: Art
posted by The McNamees at Sunday, June 25, 2006
I'm not sure whether this also symbolises "Jeans for the proliferation of our Genes Day"... or a commitment to airing our dirty laundry in public...
By The McNamees, at June 26, 2006
Is that something in your pocket? And Liam's got a smaller version of the same. Nice to see he takes after his pa.In our household, next summer, it'll be three sets of dunagrees.
By Stu as "Stu", at June 26, 2006
Whatever it is - its not a hole - because as Confucious says...
By The McNamees, at June 27, 2006
Are dungarees what we call overalls? I've always wondered.
Post a Comment << Home
An open diary on daily life with the McNamee Family - Enjoy!
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
I'm not sure whether this also symbolises "Jeans for the proliferation of our Genes Day"... or a commitment to airing our dirty laundry in public...
By
The McNamees, at June 26, 2006
Is that something in your pocket? And Liam's got a smaller version of the same. Nice to see he takes after his pa.
In our household, next summer, it'll be three sets of dunagrees.
By
Stu as "Stu", at June 26, 2006
Whatever it is - its not a hole - because as Confucious says...
By
The McNamees, at June 27, 2006
Are dungarees what we call overalls? I've always wondered.
By
The McNamees, at June 27, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home