The McNamees

Sunday, May 13, 2007

"I Choo-Choo-Choose You..."

This pic of Liam giving the old train at Avalon Park a "cubba" on Mothers Day reminded me of this classic Ralph Wiggum line. I got a crazy sense of nostalgia ridin' the rails with him, it was pretty cool to take him on something l loved as a wee 'un and see his face light up. At a $1.50 a passenger though, I couldn't help thinking inflation on the Avalon Express might be a bit of a runaway train, because when I was a boy...

Not to forget who the day was about though - his beautiful mama Saady - who has been carrying our second child (gender TBA) in her belly for about four months now, and warming Liam to the idea that he's soon to be a big brother. He's even given the baby a few kisses and cuddles, not unlike the one the train got...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • Beautiful wee man, can't wait to see you tomorrow when you fly up with your mama - one more sleep!

    Love you
    Gran & Grandad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 15, 2007  

  • A good vintage, that train.

    I guess the word is out now.

    By Blogger Stu as "Stu", at May 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home