Post 186
Its been a very busy month so I haven't gotten round to slapping any posts together, or even taking any photo's of the kids. I'm getting a bit tired of waiting for my posting double century to come up on this site, though it inevitably will - and I'm not going to force it with fudged posts on how I tied my shoe laces this morning. So what the hell - I'm just going to celebrate "Post 186" instead. Besides, the number is a special one in the almanacs of cricket fans in New Zealand of which I'm not really one - just a clown with a head for numbers. It's usually accompanied by a much greater number - but I've always been a man who's intrigued by the story behind second place - "the other guy"...
And if you know what the numbers significance is off the top of your head, you're probably a bigger geek than me- so think twice before you put your hand up...
Labels: bMail




2 Comments:
I know it is Andrew Jones's top score. But I don't think would be what you would be alluding to...
P.S. Work verification is losing its touch - "baines"
By
Sam Possenniskie, at June 01, 2009
Actually you're right Posso - and I thought their was a fair chance you would guess it. Just came to me as I saw how many posts I'd lodged.
Coincidentally I "work" with a Baines, though I think you meant "word"...
By
The McNamees, at June 06, 2009
Post a Comment
<< Home