Family Portrait

Doodled with a biro by Liam after Kindy today, and without a parent breathing down his neck telling him what to do. Classic stick figure artwork isn't it. And as luck would have it we don't have any decent photo's of us as a family - so for the time being this is actually the best we've got.
You've gotta look hard to make out Priya in the middle, and that's Saads - not me - with the massive melon...
Labels: Art




4 Comments:
we did the cap test remember, and you do have a big melon
By
Sam Possenniskie, at June 23, 2009
We did too - and I'm still surprised at the results of that most objective of tests.
I think my height hides the impressive dimensions of my swede well..
By
Crazy Joe Davola, at June 23, 2009
Dear Liam,
I love the drawing you did of your family and I showed it to the kids in my class today. They think you are really clever!
See you soon, and lots of love from,
Gran
By
Anonymous, at June 25, 2009
I love this picture Liam!
Is that a moustache or double chin your dad has?
Looking forward to seeing you soon my favourite nephew
love you
aunty anja
xxx
By
Anonymous, at June 28, 2009
Post a Comment
<< Home