On a winters day...

After what has been the coldest May I can ever remember experiencing in Wellington, today has dawned an absolutely perfect winters day. Not a breath of wind, not a cloud in the sky, and not a single shit eating fly to swat. So while Saady and Liam shop, and pretty Priya has her snooze, I'm going to sit outside, and soak it up, and have a bit of a surf on the net. And a bit of a muck around with the webcam, which seems to have more pixels than it knows what to do with...anyway I digress from this digression. Now thinking I might put the headphones on, but the silence is definitely worth two coins today.
Strange thing is - the forecast for today is butt ugly - "Strong cold southerly change and showers" - hard to believe...
Labels: bMail, Welly Bobs




3 Comments:
I'd believe it
By
Sam Possenniskie, at June 07, 2009
I bet you would, Mr "The glass is half empty if its sitting in Wellington, but it runneth over the brim in Auckland"!
By
The McNamees, at June 07, 2009
OK, the glass is half full in Wellington then ;-)
By
Sam Possenniskie, at June 08, 2009
Post a Comment
<< Home