"The Beach!"

Three weeks until we move into the place between Liam and Priya's heads. Double glazed bifolds, two lounges, underfloor heating, solar water, monsterous walk in wardrobe and views across Port Nicolson and as far south as the Seaward Kaikoura's.
I'm thinking it will be a bit like we are on holiday 24/7. Can't frickin' wait - we've had a gutsful of this gorse infested hilltop!
Labels: bMail, Milestones, Weekends




5 Comments:
beach or gravel pit?
By
Sam Possenniskie, at August 09, 2009
Haha - you should know - you grew up a stones throw /gravel shower from it! Beats the beach in Maungaraki, or Grey Lynn. But the view - fantastico!
By
Crazy Joe Davola, at August 12, 2009
Can we have some photos of you teaching Liam to jump on his scooter?
By
Martha and Greta, at August 18, 2009
yeh, I'm guessing western hills are no longer in your purchasing plans.
Best word verification ever: numbarse.
By
Stu as "Stu", at September 24, 2009
On VectorFibre's site I just got "felschbennett". What a difference an s makes...
Now I'm getting "prewally" here...
By
Crazy Joe Davola, at September 28, 2009
Post a Comment
<< Home